| 1 التعليقات ]

Important Paragraphs


The importance of the money

    No one can ignore that money is a mixed blessing.  in other words, it is a good servant but abad master. On the one hand, money helps us to get all our needs but we should not earn it in a dishonest way. With the help of money problems can be solved. Money makes money and with money people can lead a comfortable life. We must take into our consideration that this subject is a very important one to talk about as it plays a vital role in our modern society In my opinion, a wealthy person can easily realize all his ambitions. He can get all what he needs, travel wherever he likes and enjoys his life to the utmost. Money makes a rich man own a luxurious car or even a helicopter. He can live in a big house or even a palace. He can eat the best food at the most costly restaurants.

        On the other hand money is the root of all evils. For the sake of getting money some people deceive, kill and commit crimes. Wars are waged  and thousands of people are killed because of money. In spite of all these merits, some people think that the love of money is the root of all evil. They believe that money is a good servant but a bad master. When it controls the lives of people, it becomes a curse. Some people consider money as an end in itself and follow dishonest ways to achieve their goals. They may lie, cheat, steal, gamble or even kill each other in order to become wealthy. Sometimes people commit crimes to get money. Thus, their ambitions to collect money turn against  them and push their life down towards a tragic end.

The job you would like to work in the fufure
     I would like to be a heart surgeon. This is because I like to adapt to different situations and meet different people. Also, I would like to continue to research new treatments. A surgeon can make a difference to people's lives. It's a hard job-working long hours in hospitals with the assistants and nurses around you all the time in the operation rooms. I'm proud to be helping sick people to start a new life with healthy hearts. Our surgeons, modern hospitals and intensive cares help to make Egyptians healthier, and that will be good for our society and the coming generations.

The Toshka Project
       Upper Egypt covers about 58 percent of Egypt’s area and millions of people live there. Most Upper Egypt is empty desert. The government plans to change that by creating a new valley parallel to the Nile. This is called Toshka Valley, but it is also known as the New Delta. Most of Egypt’s population lives in 4% of the total area of the country.
       A million Egyptian babies are born every year. It is therefore very important to reclaim new lands to house and feed them. We have to import  most of the food we eat. The New Delta Project will change all this. Huge amounts of food will be produced so that we will be able to feed our people and we may be able to get hard currency by exporting some.

Running my own business
I prefer to start and run my own business instead of waiting for years to get a governmental job. I don’t like to work for somebody else. I want to decide what work I will do each day. I like being my own boss. I'd like to have a small business of my own. I want to help my country by proving new jobs for the youth who work with me. This also will help to raise the standard of living and would be useful for our national income.   
At the same time, it is not easy to do that. I need to be patient  and hard working. I may need to get a loan from a bank. I will start a small business. Later, I will expand  
it. I may even export some of my products. I know it is hard work but the financial rewards and the job satisfaction are amazing.


التعليقات : 1

إرسال تعليق


أخي الكريم، رجاء قبل وضع أي كود في تعليقك، حوله بهذه الأداة ثم ضع الكود المولد .
الروابط الدعائية ستحذف لكونها تشوش على المتابعين و تضر بمصداقية التعليقات .